Transport & Distribution Analysis
Transportation forms a significant component of most business costs. Thus, even a small percentage reduction can have a significant impact on profits.
There are many different aspects that make up the cost of transportation. By analysing aspects such as:
- Transport types and capacities
- Inventory levels
- Transport utilisation & load analysis
- Primary and Secondary Distribution
- Return logistics
- Finished Goods unit loads
- Turn Around Times (on-site, at customers & suppliers, and interconnecting)
- 3rd Party vs owned fleets, etc.
RIC will have a significant impact on the overall cost of transportation through the optimisation of all or the most sensitive components influencing the cost of transportation.