Sales & Operation Planning
An organisation’s S&OP maturity level is a key indicator of its supply chain’s performances. S&OP integrates the entire organisation and directs all the functional departments (Sales, Marketing, Production, Distribution, Logistics and Finance) towards the same goal: maximising profitability, maximising revenue or accelerating business growth.
Implementation and facilitation of S&OP sessions involve:
- Identification and management of cross-departmental interactions in the Supply Chain
- Enforcing information transparency and accountability
- KPI implementation and monitoring
- Effective management
A Production and Distribution planning optimisation system considers all the network main features, constraints and policies. This indicates a plan that minimizes the total networks operating costs including:
- Labour shifts and overtime costs
- Production lines variable costs
- Primary distribution costs
- Return logistics costs
- Warehouse storage and operating costs
As with the other optimisation systems, the tool allows analysing multiple scenarios as well as identifying new opportunities to save money.